Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bon Voyage


This time, I have been given a chance to prove my convincing power and motivating power. Usually all through my student life, I have been motivate by him.

This time I have to make up his mind to go aboard for his job and prove himself. I was successful in my academics only becoz of him.

He is such a nice hearted person who cares for people around him without selfishness. He is a gem.

He is not bestowed with happiness or loads and loads of wealth. He is bestowed with a nice heart.
He has overcome a lots of obstacles that can't be explained to all...

He is now on the path to make his life bright. He has to prove himself out. Show people who he is..

He has still a reason to go there. Itz not for him alone .... Itz for his family.....


He is loved by all ...... He will win...... He can..... Wishing him all the best....... God Bless You..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be wow.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘priyaa iyer’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous white dove and superb photography! How did you stage the bird to capture such a shot? Brilliant!

Bleeding words said...

@ray

Thanks!

I dont know how to post in ur web

anyway thanks!

Cheers

Bleeding words said...

@anonymous

Thanks

Anonymous said...

PAZ

Rinzu said...

wow... ur sooo much in love...!!!!

i hope ur wished come true....

:)

Bleeding words said...

@filinto

thanks

Bleeding words said...

@ rinzu

Yeah

Cheers

Varun said...

very nice article :)

Bleeding words said...

@varun

Thanks

Nikumbh said...

one of inspired blog I came across..
wonderful blog..

Bleeding words said...

@nikumbh

thanks

cheers