Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagged

Thanks to Matangi for this tag. After a long time, I'm here to write something on me. She has tagged me with the topic namely Six crazy characteristics of me! I will give them below without counts and i dont mind if they are crazy or nerdo one!

Six Crazy Characteristics Of Mine:

1) I always want my loved ones to push me in positive direction with which I could do anything!; enemies to discourage me so that i can excel in everything!

2) I don't know to braid my hair. Which i think to be my negative but I adjust with ponytails and other styles!

3) I'm crazy about downloading! I download all kind of music,books,wallpapers... Among them I like to download books, I have more than 10 GBs of Books ...... technical , fiction,non fictions,bio...............etc

4) I get inspired by many things and hence I learn quickly.. Some are writings,books,music,paintings,etc.

5) I observe people rather than starting a conversation with them. I enjoy it!

6) I still save my childhood books and notebooks...

7) I think a lot before doing anything..and hence most of my decisions are good or even the best!

Ok thatz enough I suppose ! I tag

tony

nancy

kartz

girl next door


19 comments:

Matangi Mawley said...

i think on pt 6, we hav somethn in common.. :) n 10 gb of books! wow!

Bleeding words said...

ha ha I ve read only few..

most I get it from library !

anyways cheers
thanks!

CRD said...

nice

Bleeding words said...

@ c r d

thanks!

Kishore said...

"I observe people rather than starting a conversation with them. I enjoy it!"

Even I dont talk to people (strangers) at once. I take time. The funniest problem is most of the people i only observe.. :-) !

Bleeding words said...

@kishore g

Thanks for dropping a comment!

Cheers

Kartz said...

Hmmm... I ll take time to do this. Mats has tagged me too. Need to do something called introspection before starting! ;)

Yeah, am a kinda quick learner too (except when it comes to C, C++ and tht sh*t!) and oh boy am I virtually married to the internet! I ve an ebook library of my own too... Lemme know wht all u have. :)

Bleeding words said...

@ Kartz

Hey Kartz ok take time no tension!

Hmm I have Agatha,Athur hailey,anne rice,ayn rand,burgress,dan brown,erich,P.G.Wodehouse......oh man itz a long list...I have more than 1000 books i can say!

happy seeing ur comments!
cheers

Yogesh said...

hmmm...its nice...esp d 1st point..

Rinzu said...

i think i am very much like u...

crazy and different...

:)

nice post.....

Bleeding words said...

@yogesh

Thanks

cheers

Bleeding words said...

@rinzu

Is it?

Thanks for ur comments

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Seriously 10 GB of books! Nice!!!!

I think I'm similar in case of observing people! Its fun! and then I love conjuring stories about their lives! Its gr8 fun!

Bleeding words said...

@rashi v

Thanks

cheers

Dan* said...

1,5 n 7

are common :D

Bleeding words said...

@dan*

Ok

thanks

cheers

Shiva Shankary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

U r blessed wid good attitudes 2wards lyf...Do hav the same till the end..All the best

Bleeding words said...

@shivashankary

Thanks!

cheers