Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Mom 's coffee

Amma's Filter Kappi


My one of the most incurable addiction is towards Coffee. I just love coffee. The aroma and taste of this drink brings freshness to me in the early hours of the mornings. I run for coffee whenever I get severe headaches/tiredness
The most wonderful coffee is made by my mom. This has typical south indian coffee taste, called Filter Kappi. She always makes a point to make coffee for with with medium heat,lots of bubble. I love the coffee made by my mom.

I share my previous day moments, present day plans with my mom in  mornings around 5.30 am in our dinning hall. Love those special moments..

Making coffee is an art. Not everyone can make perfect coffee. Being admist of coffeee addicts, I also never end a day without this elixir!

The next best coffee is the Cappicino and Cold Coffee.

No comments: