Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hotel Saravana Bhavan : Eat Out

I am here writing my mind out after a long time. My outings with my hubby have started as usual. This week, we checked out the new branch of Hotel Saravana Bhavan in Valasaravakkam. This is one of the most crowded hotels in the city.
Round one : We ordered 14 - Idly with sambar which took more than 45 minutes to get prepared. Oh I was hungry so didnt have the patience to capture the food ;)

Round Two : Paneer Kulcha and Mushroom - Babycorn Masala (Makku Kumb Masala). This also took so much time but was very yummy!


Round three : Vegetable Biryani and Potato Mushroom fry


The restaurant was crowded , costly but food was yummy!


We had nice food and quality time together =)

4 comments:

Seema said...

Tumne itni sari dishes ek time me khayi

indu chhibber said...

hahaha somebody is eyeing your appetite ,beware !!!!

Bleeding words said...

@Seema

We both shared! But we both have great appetite!

:)

Bleeding words said...

@indu chhibber

Aware! But my appetite is never weak!